Conduct your bank business from the comfort and security of your own home — on your own time — with our suite of digital services.
NetTeller Online Banking
- Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for Commercial Bank customers
- Available to personal and business customers
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Access eStatements
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive alerts
- And more
- Make more time for yourself; fewer bank trips necessary
- Free service
- Corporate Bill Pay is available to business customers
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Retain funds until paper drafts are presented for payment
- Avoid paper clutter
- Fast, free, and secure service for customers enrolled in NetTeller Online Banking1
- Easily keep track of your finances on the go:
- View account balances
- Review transaction history
- Deposit checks
- Transfer funds
- Receive alerts
- Pay bills
- And more
- Use this service three convenient ways:
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
Mobile deposit is a feature of mobile banking that lets you use your mobile device to take a picture of a check and deposit it into your account. It's secure and convenient, and you'll love the time you'll save by never having to bring a check to the bank.
- Deposit checks anytime, anywhere from your mobile device
- Free service for members with a Commercial Bank deposit account
- Save time by avoiding unnecessary trips to a branch
To start using mobile deposit, you'll need to 1) be enrolled in online banking and 2) download the Commercial Bank mobile app.
To request Mobile Deposit access from within the app:
1. Select Deposits. 2. Complete the registration information, and then select Continue. 3. Select the desired accounts, and then select Done. 4. Select OK on the Registration Submitted screen. The application menu screen appears. You are then enabled for deposits by your financial institution generally within 1 business day. Once enabled, the terms and conditions appear immediately after logging on.
Send simple text message commands to receive balance and transaction information on any cellular device. Text banking is great for users with text plans, but no mobile internet. The service is fast, easy to use, and available 24/7.
1Wireless carrier data rates may apply.
- Save paper and save the environment
- Fast, free, and easy alternative to paper statements
- Easier to retrieve info when needed
- Reduce chances of fraud and identity theft
- Arrive faster than paper statements
- Simplify recordkeeping
- Easily access past statements
- Ability to download for permanent storage or print if needed
- Receive email notice when new eStatement is ready
You must be enrolled in online banking in order to sign up for eStatements. Then all you have to do is log in, select the eStatements tab, and follow the prompts.