Community banking is about more than location. It's about family. Commercial Bank resides in your community, we are a part of your community. Our commitment to serve our neighbors extends beyond the walls of our branches. It is displayed each day in the opportunities we provide, the money we give back, and the time we commit- all to help improve the lives of the people, families, and businesses that make this area great.
At Commercial Bank, we believe that we can use our resources to share the workload of finding treatments and a cure for diseases that affect nearly everyone in one way or another. We believe in a quiet room, one voice can be heard, but on a larger scale, it takes a chorus of voices. As a result, we have partnered with a number of non-profit organizations to spread awareness through our communities and engage people to help raise money for the causes.
Partnering for a Better Community
Below is a list of companies that Commercial Bank supports through various formats.
- Alzheimer's Tennessee
- American Heart Association
- Bell Whitley Community Action
- Boys and Girls Clubs of America
- Douglas Cherokee Economic Authority Board
- Food for Kids - Sarah Moore Greene, Green Magnet, Powell Elementary, Lonsdale
- Harlan County Schools- Smart Cents
- Helen Ross McNabb
- KCEOC Community Action Partnership
- Kindness Revolution with WWE Superstar "KANE"
- Knoxville Area Rescue Mission
- Knox County Schools (Tennessee)
- Knoxville Housing Authority Board
- Lone Jack School- Smart Cents Program
- Pine Mountain Community Development
- Relay For Life
- Salvation Army
- Second Harvest Food Bank
- TNAchieves Program